Enhanced disinfecting, physical-distancing measures, and equipped Employees
The Gallagher Promise from Load-in to Strike
When you work with Gallagher Staging, know this: Our top priority has and always will be your Safety. We’ve employed stringent Disinfecting and Safety practices to support the health and wellness of our Employees and Customers. We’re using Cold Fog spray treatments, cleaning equipment between each event using a disinfectant with the same grade that’s used in hospitals and restaurants, implementing physical-distancing measures, limiting the number of staff, modifying Standard Operating procedures, and providing masks for Employees. Learn more about the Gallagher Staging Promise and what it means when you are ready to produce an amazing event.
Everything you need to know
We have added multiple layers of stringent cleaning and disinfecting:
- Disinfectant spray is applied on every surface of all equipment, killing viruses including Covid-19 Virus.
- Vital Oxide, a broad-spectrum disinfectant, will be used to clean commonly used areas (rails, door handles, forklifts, telephones, etc.) before every event.
- Our restroom areas are cleaned multiple times a day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances and exits.
- We have aligned these stringent cleaning policies and procedures with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We have added new physical-distancing practices:
- The CDC requires 6ft of sepatation. Gallagher requires 7ft of separation.
Everything you need to do
- Face coverings are required at the Gallagher Locations. Customers will be required to wear a face covering in order to enter a Gallagher Venue. It is highly encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and face covering. If you forget your face covering at home, a mask will be available for you. .
- Arrive at the Gallagher Venue Location earlier to allow for new check-in and screening processes.
- Maintain physical spacing everywhere onsite.
- Do not come in if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.